Farm Press and DuPont Crop Protection have teamed up to bring California and Arizona Pest Control Advisers this informational E-newsletter, V-News.
From June, 2006 through March, 2007, twice monthly, you’ll receive the latest specialized vegetable market information, such as:
· Crop conditions on vegetable crops and strawberries in Salinas and other California coastal areas, as well as winter vegetables in the Southwestern Arizona and California’s Imperial Valley.
· Market conditions
· New products for the consumer marketplace
· Calendar of upcoming events/meetings
· UC and UA Cooperative Extension Agent input on current issues and solutions
· Research and development updates from DuPont Crop Protection.
For years, Western Farm Press’ editorial staff has been serving the information needs of California and Arizona agriculture and the PCAs who serve the most diverse and lucrative agricultural market in the world. This e-newsletter is an extension of that commitment to provide the latest information available in a timely manner.
DuPont has made an added commitment to advancing vegetable, processing tomato and strawberry crop production in California and by partnering with Farm Press in bringing you these monthly E-newsletters.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, we’d appreciate your feedback.