What is in this article?:
- 10 agriculture stories you should read today, Nov. 18
- Toughest Farmer on Planet
- All humans must shrink. Bitcoin and farming. Myth of the aging farmer. Cotton ball insanity. Toughest man on the planet. Yarn tycoon. 50-year water wait. And more.
1. Bitcoin and Farming: Possibility?
Will farmers warm to Bitcoin’s invisible wallet? (The Salt)
2. All Humans Must Shrink
Arne Hendricks is convinced world hunger will end if humans can be shrunk to the size of chickens. (Wired)
3. Myth of the Aging US Farmer
Is panic over the graying of U.S. agriculture really justified? (WFP)
4. Annals of Ag Crime
Embalmed Beef Scandal of 1898: Beef with the pungent aroma embalming fluid helped push the U.S. toward modern food safety standards. (Modern Farmer)
5. Cotton Ball Diet Insanity
People are eating cotton balls? That’s right, dip’em in orange juice and take’em down. Welcome to the latest diet craze. (WWSB)