Tools for Increasing Avocado Production seminar April 12
- University of California Cooperative Extension
- California Avocado Commission
- California Avocado Society, Inc.
April Outdoor Seminar:
- Avocado Pest Identification and Control
- Thursday - April 12, 2012
- 9 a.m to 11 a.m.
- Calavo Packing House
- 28410 Vincent Moraga Drive
At the Tools for Increasing Avocado Production seminar April 12, PCA's will guide growers to look for thrips, Persea mites, and natural enemies in an avocado grove in Temecula. Please arrive at Calavo parking lot just before 9 am and you will be supplied a map to the grove.
No cost to attend and no RSVP required.
Continuing Education hours have been applied for.