Nutrient Management Seminar, Aug. 27, Buellton
Two nutrient management seminars will be presented by CAPCA ED, and are aimed at professional crop advisors, certified crop advisors and a host of other professional managers.
The first seminar is Aug. 26 from 8 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. at the Exeter Veterans Memorial Center, 324 N. Kaweah Ave., Exeter, Calif.
The second seminar is Aug. 27 from 8 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott, 555 McMurray Road, Buellton, Calif.
Registration is $60 before Aug. 13 and $80 at the door.
Topics to be covered include:
- Sulfur and Plant Health in an IPM Program
- Soil/Plant Laboratory Testing to Identify Disease Probabilities, Nutrient Deficiency and Water Quality
- Salinity Management Under Drought Conditions
- Potash's Role in Plant Health to Help Withstand Pests and Diseases
- Nitrogen and Phosphate Management to Promote Healthy Plants
- Water Quality Regulations as They Affect Crop Consultants
Additional included topics at the Exeter location only include:
- The Importance of Soil Health in Preventing Pest and Diseases
- Micronutrient Management for San Joaquin Valley Crops and Soil Conditions
Buellton location only:
- Making Sense of Biostimulants
- Micronutrient Management for Central Coast Crops and Soil Conditions
The following CE hours are approved:
5.5 DPR CE Hours (1.0 Laws, 4.5 Other)
6.0 CCA CE Hours (2.0 Nutrient Mgmt, 2.5 Soil/Water, 1.5 Crop Mgmt)
.60 GCSAA Education Points
3.5 ISA CE Hours – Exeter only - (Treeworker, Arborist, Municipal, Utility, Science)
3.25 ISA CE Hours – Buellton only - (Treeworker, Arborist, Municipal, Utility, Science)
For more information and to register, go to https://capcaed.com
555 McMurray Road