North San Joaquin Valley Cling Peach Day
The North San Joaquin Valley Cling Peach Day will be held Dec. 12 at the Harvest Hall, Stanislaus County Ag Center, Service & Crows Landing Roads in Modesto.
The event is sponsored by the University of California Cooperative Extension and the Cling Peach Board.
Continuing education credits of 1.5 hours are pending, including 0.5 hours of laws & regulations.
9:00 Program Begins
Advances in Monitoring for Oriental Fruit Moth in Pheromone-Treated Orchards
- Roger Duncan, Farm Advisor, UCCE Stanislaus County
- Brown Marmorated Stink Bug – It’s Here…
- Maxwell Norton, Farm Advisor, UCCE Merced
- Ginny Hair and Sarb Johl – Cling Peach Board
- J. D. Allen – Cling Peach Board
- Bill Graves, Green Planet Plastics
- Tom Gradziel, UC Davis
- Cling Peach Board Activities Update
- Cling Peach Business Meeting & Board Member Nominations:
- Recycling pesticide & fertilizer containers
- Discussion and cutout demonstration of cling peach varieties
12:00 Lunch – Sponsored by the Cling Peach Board
3800 Cornucopia Way
Modesto, California 95358