What is in this article?:
- Download free World Ag Expo mobile app now
- Expo at your fingertips
- Download the free World Ag Expo mobile app now from your app store for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Blackberry, Android, or other web-enabled phones.
- The Mobile App will help attendees gain the most value from their World Ag Expo experience, says Jerry Sinift, the International Agri-Center’s chief executive officer.
Expo at your fingertips
The app helps you:
- Organize your World Ag Expo schedule.
- Download exhibitor information and locations.
- See maps of the show grounds.
- View photos of the show.
- Follow and join in on the twitter feed at #wae14.
- Download brochures and videos.
- Find your actual location on the World Ag Expo grounds.
“We believe the 2014 World Ag Expo app will greatly enhance participants experience at this year’s World Ag Expo,” said Greg Frey, vice president of Penton and publisher of Farm Press.
For iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad Users: From your mobile device, visit the app store, search for World Ag Expo 2014, and click on the ‘free’ button to take you to the install screen.
For other phone types, including Blackberry, Google Android, and all other web-enabled phones, point your mobile device's browser to http://m.core-apps.com/wae2014. You will be directed to the proper app download for your device.
The mobile app is sponsored by Trimble Navigation Inc. as a platinum sponsor, Valley Irrigation as a gold sponsor, plus other sponsors. It allows visitors to glean a wealth of Expo information instantly at their fingertips.
World Ag Expo includes 1,600 exhibitors displaying the latest cutting edge technology and equipment.
More news and comments from Western Farm Press: