- Seven park and ride locations in Fresno, Clovis, Tulare and Visalia.
- Ride in comfort to World Ag Expo show grounds.
- Avoid traffic jams and ride the bus to the International Agri-Center.
Seven park and ride locations will be available for this year’s World Ag Expo.
New for 2011 will be two park and ride locations in Fresno and Clovis. The Fresno Convention and Visitors Bureau has made arrangements with Yosemite and Beyond (Y&B) to provide satellite shuttles from Fashion Fair Mall in Fresno and Sierra Vista Mall in Clovis. The shuttles will drop off visitors directly at the expo entrance gate. Round trip tours cost $25 per day, or $60 for a three-day pass.
The other five park and ride shuttle stops will be in Tulare and Visalia.
Pickup and drop off at West Gate 2:
- Fashion Fair Mall – Fresno.
- Sierra Vista Mall – Clovis
- Preferred Outlets at Tulare: Tulare
- Tulare Airport: Tulare
·Pick up and drop off at East Gate 12:
- Tulare County Fairgrounds-East: Tulare
- Mid-Valley Cotton Gin: Tulare
- First Assembly of God Church; Visalia.
The Tulare Park and Ride locations pickup and drop off every 15 minutes and the Visalia location picks up and drops off every 30 minutes.
Advanced reservations are required for the Clovis and Fresno shuttles. Call 559/641-6789 for reservations. There are two morning shuttle departures (7 a.m. and 9 a.m. from Fresno’s Fashion Fair Mall and 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. from Sierra Vista Mall, Clovis). There are three return times per each shuttle.
For more information, go to www.playfresno.org/worldagexpo.