To alleviate traffic congestion caused by on-site free parking, World Ag Expo offers a free Park and Ride shuttle service between off-site locations and the Expo grounds.
With more than 1,600 exhibitors and 100,000 attendees expected to enter the World Ag Expo gates, Expo parking lots fill up early each day.
The Park and Ride shuttle service makes parking convenient and hassle-free for Expo visitors. The free shuttle service runs every 15 minutes.
Orange Belt Stages buses will move passengers between five off-site parking areas to the World Ag Expo show grounds:
- Preferred Outlets at Tulare, located at Prosperity and Highway 99 in Tulare, Calif.
- Tulare County Fairgrounds, located at the grandstand parking area (through Gate 14 on Bardsley Avenue and Gate 17 on K Street), in Tulare, Calif.
- Tulare Airport, located at Avenue 200 and Highway 99 in Tulare, Calif.
- Mid-Valley Cotton Gin, located at Cartmill Avenue and Highway 99 in Tulare, Calif.
- First Assembly of God Church, located Caldwell and Akers, Visalia.
Park and Ride shuttle buses will drop off and pick up at the west end of the show grounds, Gate 2, near the Heritage Complex.
People Movers routinely stop at Gate 2 and Gate 12, east and west side of the grounds, to pick up and distribute attendees and exhibitors around the show grounds if needed.