- Farmland anxiety. All you can't eat, pigs will. Seeds after the apocalypse. Vodka from cow's milk. Revolution in the vegetable industry. Cotton’s biggest fan – human skin. A Pandora's box of farmer fraud claims. And more.
1. All you can't eat, pigs will: Bob Combs has been playing with Las Vegas house money for 50 years. Every day, his 2,500 pigs eat the finest fare from the famed casinos of Sin City.
2. Farmland price anxiety: A correction maybe, not a bursting bubble
3. Breaking laws and fighting fire ants in farmers’ fields: Forget property laws and personal safety — it’s a bluebonnet feeding frenzy.
4. Amish farmer’s religious beliefs won’t stop trial: Vernon Hershberger’s religious beliefs do not provide any resolution to the legal consequences he must face for operating a food establishment without a license.
5. The seed economy: Guns and bullets? No, seeds are the real necessity of a post-apocalyptic world.
6. Fertilizer and regulation: Fertilizer falling throught regulatory cracks?
7. Dairy farmer blends vodka from cow’s milk: Jason Barber is producing Black Cow vodka made entirely from the milk of his 250-head dairy
8. Lettuce industry abuzz over automated thinner: Revolution may be coming in the vegetable industry.
9. Cotton’s biggest fan – human skin: Cotton’s most outspoken fan is and always will be human skin – sensitive as it is.
10. Farmers claim discrimination: USDA's "new chapter of civil rights" opened a Pandora's box of fraud claims in farmer discrimination suits.