Live Confined Space Webcast May 22
Learn How Not To Turn A Routine Job Into a Rescue or Recovery — May 22, 2012 - 10 a.m.
Cal/OSHA has placed special emphasis on confined space. Inspectors are looking at companies who may have confined spaces closely and fines are rising.
Learn directly from Cal/OSHA personnel:
- What agency enforcement staff are looking for
- What the agency's goals are
- How to comply and avoid fines
Learn from qualified experts:
- Jay Jamali, CSP, CHMM, CHCM, is the subject matter expert on confined space for the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Kent Freeman, authored the California State Fire Training Divisions' Confined Space Rescue "Awareness" program
- Eric Berg, MPH, is a Senior Safety Engineer with Cal/OSHA, investigates confined space accidents and fatalities.
Cost: $169 Discount for AgSafe members
Register online and enter "AgSafe" as the Partner Code to receive discounted registration