IPM Workshop for Vineyards, Orchards, Feb. 11, Bakersfield
Learn how to monitor, prevent, and manage glyphosate-resistant weeds in vineyards, orchards, and glyphosate-resistant crops.
Feb. 11 from 8 a.m. to noon at the UCCE Kern County office, 1031 S. Mt. Vernon Ave., Bakersfield, Calif.
Instructors include: Kassim Al-Khatib and Brad Hanson of the University of California, Davis.
- Glyphosate stewardship: Keeping an effective herbicide effective
- Selection pressure, shifting populations, and herbicide resistance and tolerance
- Herbicide resistance: Comparison of glyphosate resistance to other cases of resistance
- Preventing and managing glyphosate-resistant weeds in orchards and vineyards
- Managing glyphosate-resistant weeds in glyphosate-resistant crops
Three hours of PCA credits requested.
Contact Brian Marsh, UCCE County Director: cekern.ucdavis.edu, email email@example.com and (661) 868-6210.
Space is limited.
Preregister at https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=12208.
1031 Mt. Vernon Ave.