Cotton Price Risk Management Seminar Feb. 28, Maricopa
Cotton Price Risk Management Seminar February 28, 2013, Maricopa, Ariz.
Market-Based strategies for how to manage your price risk for the 2013 crop season, integrating crop and revenue insurance.
• Why are options on cotton futures critical to your business?
• What can options do for you and how?
• Actionable hedging strategies based on various price scenarios
• Market Outlook
Instructors – Dr. Carl Anderson and Dr. John Robinson will discuss when and how to use a variety of option strategies involving puts, calls, and spreads
Dr. O.A. Cleveland & Mr. Jarral Neeper — Market Outlook
Mr. Joe O’Neill — Discussion Leader
What: Basic and Intermediate workshop on using options on futures to manage price risk
Who: Sponsored by Cotton Incorporated in cooperation with Calcot, Ltd.
Where: Maricopa Agricultural Center
37860 W. Smith-Enke Road, Maricopa, Ariz.
When: Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
No attendance fee; lunch will be provided
Please register to reserve your seat; space is limited
To register, contact Kay Wriedt at 919-678-2271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cotton Marketing Specialists:
- Dr. Carl Anderson, Texas A&M Univ., Emeritus
- Mr. Jarral Neeper, CEO, Calcot, Ltd.
- Dr. John Robinson, Texas A&M Univ.
- Mr. Joe O’Neill, Former President
- Dr. O.A. Cleveland, MS State, Emeritus New York Cotton Exchange