CAPCA Ed CE seminar - Redlands
A CAPCA Education seminar will be held in Redlands, Calif. on March 25 from 8 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Pre-registration for the event is $60 and is due by March 11. Late registration after March 11 or the day of the event is $80.
Continuing education hours approved include:
- 6.0 DPR Hours (2.0 Laws & 4.0 Other)
- 5.5 CCA Hours (2.5 IPM, 2.0 Crop Management, 1.0 Professional Development)
- 3.5 ISA Hours (Treeworker, Arborist, Municipal Specialist)
GCSAA, Structural, and Vector CE hours to be applied for.
Agenda and Registration information is available at:
- CE and License Renewal Requirements
- A look inside the County of San Bernardino Mosquito and Vector Control Program
- Laws & Regulations Surrounding the Use of Rodenticides for Control of Vertebrate Pests in Commensal & Agricultural Settings
- DPR regulatory update
- Tree risk management using non-invasive radar imaging
- Abiotic disorders of landscape plants
- Update on polyphagous shot hole borer
663 New York St.
Redlands, California 92374