AB 2774 Cal/OSHA webinar May 10
May 10, 2012 - 10 a.m.
Understanding the Cal/OSHA law and how to minimize its impact. Here is some important information about a great webcast.
Distinguished Panel of Experts:
- Amy Martin, Chief Counsel, Cal/OSHA
- Kevin D. Bland, Esq., Partner, Hines Smith Carder Dincel Bland
- Bruce Wick, Director of Risk Management, CALPASC
- Kevin Thompson, Cal-OSHA Reporter Editor with an Update
Cost: $139 (Discount for AgSafe members)
So What Do You Get In This Webcast?
1. Understanding of your rights and responsibilities (and provide the best safety environment possible).
2. Learn exactly what the new law proposes and how it could impact your business.
3. Learn as our panel of experts provides you (and your clients) with the rest of the important steps you'll need to take to prepare for this new law.
4. You'll also learn how to use AB 2774 as another tool that will help you defend again serious citations.
Whether you're an employer concerned about defending against Cal/OSHA citations and fines, a lawyer who handles Cal/OSHA-related issues, a safety consultant, insurance agent or Cal/OSHA employee-anyone interested in the impact of AB 2774-this is one webinar you won't want to miss.
Register online and enter "AgSafe" as the Partner Code to receive discounted registration.
1300 10th Street